Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE.com asks fans who would win- Austin or Punk...

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Deshad C.
Little Poppa Pump

Deshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new hereDeshad C. better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE.com asks fans who would win- Austin or Punk...

Punk Vs. Austin would be EPIC. The promo battles alone would be well worth it.

Austin has said before that he's in great shape now, with time allowing him to heel a lot of the ailments that messed him up before and caused him to leave, so I think he could do it if he wanted too. Who knows, maybe they could make it work.

Punk and Austin are the perfect follies for each other. The Beer Swilling Rattlesnake vs. the Straight Edge Savior? Are you kidding me?

How some of you "fans" are scoffing at this is beyond me.

Way too many cynics around here...

Thank You Taker
Deshad C. is offline   Reply With Quote