Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are you still watching?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #33 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Why are you still watching?

Because I'll watch it no matter how bad it gets. I'm just inherrently a fan of this particular, bizarre form of entertainment, regardless of how few wrestlers there are that I actually like or how bad the writing is. I said before that if I could survive Jeff Hardy as WWE Champion without quitting, I could survive ANYTHING. I don't know what they could do that's so bad that they'd lose me. I'm a lifer. Even if they made Barrett skip through a field of corn, wearing an Easter bonnet and licking a lollipop, put CM Punk in a fucking dress, made the Divas title the top title in the company, I'd still probably watch because I'm that dumb. I can't change what I am, it just is what it is.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-04-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote