Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are you still watching?
View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Tyrion Lannister
Hey! Get off the road, ya stupid sandwich!
Re: Why are you still watching?

Because I'll watch it no matter how bad it gets. I'm just inherrently a fan of this particular, bizarre form of entertainment, regardless of how few wrestlers there are that I actually like or how bad the writing is. I said before that if I could survive Jeff Hardy as WWE Champion without quitting, I could survive ANYTHING. I don't know what they could do that's so bad that they'd lose me. I'm a lifer. Even if they made Barrett skip through a field of corn, wearing an Easter bonnet and licking a lollipop, put CM Punk in a fucking dress, made the Divas title the top title in the company, I'd still probably watch because I'm that dumb. I can't change what I am, it just is what it is.

111 - Jessica Jones & Hunger Games Part 3 Part 2

Another week another this show we do. This week we're all about Marvel's new Netflix series Jessica Jones as well as the last Hunger Games movie. Plus Peter Jackson on the failures of The Hobbit, Wonder Woman, more Riddick stuff, Justice League Dark and Shrek for some reason.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 10-04-2012 at 10:51 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome