Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #1098 (permalink)
Shazayum
Moron
Premium

Shazayum Shazayum Shazayum Shazayum Shazayum Shazayum Shazayum Shazayum Shazayum Shazayum Shazayum
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Not unless Heyman also drops Punk in the process and possibly joins Rock because the Hollywood star is the "more profitable client." I think Rock would still get a lot of cheers no matter what so it probably wouldn't be best to turn him heel although they did try to make him look like the Hollywood outsider in the Cena feud. I just want creative to not try to hold Rock back on the mic again for fear of him outshining the rest of the roster. They probably will let him take more liberties with Punk because they are as paranoid with protecting him as they are with Cena and Punk's a slimy heel anyway.
Heyman dropping Punk would actually make a lot of sense. Foley said that Heyman will always do what's best for himself, so if he were to be proven right and Heyman did ditch Punk for Rock, I think it would really make a double turn more effective.

I also think Rock isnt completely immune from being booed, you could hear him getting booed during that awful Cena/Rock feud sometimes.
Shazayum is offline   Reply With Quote