Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are you still watching?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #30 (permalink)
VladMan2012
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

VladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why are you still watching?

Quite some several reasons actually. CM Punk is WWE Champion, and he's my favorite wrestler on the current roster. Dolph Ziggler is one win away from winning the World Heavyweight Championship, and I certainly don't want to miss this mark-out moment. Christian's coming back soon from what I hear. The Miz is Intercontinental Champion, and it's good to see him become more well established again. Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio are an absolute joy to watch, and have been my dream team for quite some time now. Team Hell-No have been entertaining the holy hell out of me, and it makes me more and more interested in where they continue to take this storyline. Damien Sandow is just brilliant, you're welcome.

And no more Kelly Kelly, yay!

Only $9.99 a month!

Last edited by VladMan2012 : 10-04-2012 at 07:57 PM.
VladMan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote