Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks
View Single Post
post #111 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 08:12 PM
#PushKofiKingston
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupremeForce View Post
What makes Kofi a good high flyer? I'm really asking, because all I remember him doing is springboard arm flailing and crossbodies. He has an annoying tendency to badly overshoot with both, as well, making the exchanges look ridiculous. If anything, he looks much better during those matches when he's forced to actually get a little technical. I have similar feelings about Gabriel (though Justin has better aim and is better than Kofi at wrestling, in general).

Kofi's over because he's been consistently pushed as a midcard title contending face for years now. How can someone like Kidd reach that point when he's not even given as much of an opportunity as Kofi's been given?
Definition of High Flyer - Aerial techniques or maneuvers, using the ring and its posts and ropes as aids.

How does this not apply to Kofi?

Kidd has never been given a singles push because of his failed attempt at a tag team called the Hart Dynasty. That was one of the worst tag teams I've seen in terms of charisma. They could never get over even when pushed. Not saying the guy can't wrestle because he's extremely talented. I would consider him top 5 in WWE. He lacks charisma. When going up against Tensai and beating him, he's still didn't get a pop. Alex Riley gets pops from the crowd even when he had been off TV for months because he is charismatic. Kidd isn't.

Who is Johnny Curtis? Nobody...just the future of WWE!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome