Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #79 (permalink)
Evil Peter
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Peter should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
This is Batista in 2010:

This certaintly doesn't look like a "juicer" to me. You take a former bodybuilder like Dave Batista, and what do you expect? He's dedicated to this sorta thing. I'm not denying that he ever did them, but it's never been proven, therefore people can't say it like it's fact. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Cause it seems to me that it's now "guilty until proven innocent."

Besides that, who gives a fuck who's on steriods? Batista is still better than Miz by a continent mile. And any real wrestling fan would see that.
I was about to tell you a few things about this but it's probably more entertaining to just ask; why does that not look like a juicer to you, and what do you think a juicer looks like?

Also, do these guys look more like juicers than Batista to you (these are big heavyweights too)?

Last edited by Evil Peter : 10-04-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Evil Peter is offline   Reply With Quote