Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #72 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Illmatic is his only classic IMO. Stillmatic and IWW only have a few truly standout songs. Illmatic is ill from beginning to end. That's what I call a classic. Similarly, Scarface's The Diary is a true classic because there's only one song (which is called "One", lol) that I find skippable and even that one has an ill beat.

For it to be a classic, I have to enjoy as much of it as possible which I really don't feel with most of Nas' albums. Stillmatic becomes weak towards the end and IWW has the good spread out from each other.
I liked everything on Stillmatic besides "My Country" and "Braveheart Party (but it's still listenable)"

IWW I can still play from start to finish, weakest song is Black Girl Lost but it's not a bad song at all
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote