Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #78 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Zybyszko View Post
The eyeball test proves Batista was juiced to the gills, yet you call the forums ignorant. Are you seriously this naive? NOBODY gets a build like Batista without juicing to the max. It's not possible otherwise.

^^^This is about as big as a person can get without juicing.

Here is Ultimate Warrior while fully juiced:

And here is Warrior after stopping the juice:

Much, much smaller. His arms about half the size. His overall definition is gone by at least half as well, and he is still benefitting from the residual muscles one builds while juiced. A Jim Hellwig who never juiced, but worked out every bit as much would be even smaller.
This is Batista in 2010:

This certaintly doesn't look like a "juicer" to me. You take a former bodybuilder like Dave Batista, and what do you expect? He's dedicated to this sorta thing. I'm not denying that he ever did them, but it's never been proven, therefore people can't say it like it's fact. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Cause it seems to me that it's now "guilty until proven innocent."

Besides that, who gives a fuck who's on steriods? Batista is still better than Miz by a continent mile. And any real wrestling fan would see that.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote