Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #77 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr cricket View Post
Why do all these ex wwe wrestlers picks on Miz? leave the guy alone ffs.
I'll tell you why.

His title reign represents the reason people like Batista, MVP, Matt Hardy and Carlito left WWE. It was a travesty. One of the darkest days in WWE History. To be a champion in WWE, you need more than the ability to do a few talk shows.

To be a champion you need

To be able to actually wrestle - Guys like Batista, MVP, Carlito... these guys could tear the house down. They could have the crowd on their feet. I can name better matches from a midcarder like MVP than a former WWE Champion in The Miz. I could say the same for guys like Shelton Benjamin and Mr. Kennedy. Imagine busting your ass in the ring every night, proving yourself as one of the best in the world, and then have them award the title to this guy. I know I'd be pissed.

You need to be a tough guy - Say what you will about guys like Del Rio, Sheamus, Goldberg, they all looked TOUGH. They all looked like guys you didn't wanna mess with. To make it in wrestling, you need to look badass. And if you don't have that aura about you, you need to have the world-class athlete look or the iconic look. I'm not saying Miz isn't a tough guy, not at all. Wrestling is hard on the body, but Miz doesn't strike me as a badass type. He doesn't strike me as a world-class athlete and there's certaintly nothing iconic about him.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote