Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vince & Paul Heyman Working Together?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselvesTHANOS is making a name for themselves
Default Vince & Paul Heyman Working Together?

It's an article from wrestling news world, so take that into account before reading, but regardless, here it is!

Quote:
I can confirm from more than one source that a meeting took place this week with Vince McMahon and Paul Heyman to discuss WWE creative. While the gist was McMahon was looking for input, a spot on the creative team was not offered to Heyman.

I’m told while McMahon was seeking input from Paul, he was very stern with him about leaking information deemed confidential. One source told me neither Vince nor Stephanie McMahon trust Heyman, however, CM Punk has gone to bat for him in terms of using his ideas to improve the product.

This week’s disastrous Raw rating had Vince throwing up his hands which ultimately led to the meeting, believed to be under the discretion of CM Punk. In fact, one source said the meeting began with Punk, Heyman and Vince and ended with Heyman and Vince in a “closed door” setting.

The result of the meeting has a lot of people talking about Vince “setting his pride aside” for the good of the business while also exemplifying Punk’s tremendous backstage power and influence. Considered a taboo name earlier in the year, Heyman has not only landed a role back on WWE television but is now regaining influence with creative direction and input (all because of the current WWE Champion).
If this just happens to be true what are your thoughts on it? Do you think Paul E.'s input can really did this creative drought out of the gutter? Could he have such a tremendous impact?

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock