Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #380 (permalink)
Iormungand
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Iormungand should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsIormungand should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsIormungand should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsIormungand should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaytallica View Post
It doesn't matter what happened, the fact is this thread has had over 33,000 views, that speaks for Dryback in terms of drawing attention (there's no such thing as negative publicity).

WWE obviously needs a change as it is, I don't care if that change comes in the form of Dryback or anyone else, just as long as SOMETHING happens and changes.
I believe this quite a bit, any thread positive or negative in the end is essentially beneficial. For months, Ryback threads are always popping up and the combined Ryback discussion thread was around 160 pages at it's peak and that was about a guy who was only around a brief 3 months or so.

Also I've heard alot of different nicknames for Ryback, but Dryback confuses me. Is it supposed to be a play on the fact that ryback has a dry and shallow character or what? Either way, one of the more clever ones I've heard, better than Roidback or Ryberg. Not sure where it originated but anyhow I'm just curious.