Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #375 (permalink)
Geeve
I recycle.

Geeve Geeve Geeve Geeve Geeve
Default Re: Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iormungand View Post
If they really wanted to prevent this from happening again, they should book Ryback with Tensei in a few house matches so that he can get accustomed to bigger, heavier, individuals. I did notice the hooking of Tensei's foot, but really I could reasonably suspect that it was also due to a lack of experience handling big men. For fucks sake, Ryback has squashed JTG 6+ times at House Shows, atleast give him more guys like McIntyre and Tensei so that he will be more familiar with lifting/working with larger guys so that he can build up to Mark Henry or even Big Show.

As many pointed out, lifting weights and lifting human bodies are two entirely different things.

Also I'm curious, comparing Ryback's redebut with John Cena's debut in about 6-7 months, did Cena have the Attitude Adjustment or a similar move by then? If so, did he ever lift anyone Tensei's size? I know Brock Lesnar did, but ended up dropping him on his head...so I guess Ryback atleast didn't pull something that ugly.
These posts confuse me, been said multiple times, he did it on Smackdown with no reports that it was edited, first try he did it. Tensai was co-operative and let Ryback position him and he leaned over, on Raw he hops around on one foot and keeps leaning his weight away from Ryback, it was pretty clear he wasn't helping.

It's the right word. Jerkass.