Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pokemon Black & White 2 (spoilers & discussion)

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
DX-Superkick
Slaying Beasts!

DX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missedDX-Superkick probably won't be missed
Default Re: Pokemon Black & White 2 (spoilers & discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDJK View Post
I totally wished that they would put new pokemon in the game. The Black and White Generation is pretty damn bad. Missed the days of Gold and Silver. They really need to put more humanshaped pokemon in, just my thoughts. I didn't like the new 151, and i heard that there's not really going to be new pokemon in BW2
Why more human pokemon?

I'd like to see more type combinations myself. Poison Dragon type, awesomeness personified.

Anyway I went Grass with Black and Water with White, so I guess Fire for B2.

But I am so sick of fire fighting, are they just afraid of change?

Why not change it up, psychic, dark and fighting. Works just the same before but its different to the same old same old.

Last edited by DX-Superkick : 10-04-2012 at 04:21 PM.
DX-Superkick is offline   Reply With Quote