Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #70 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by roni10_levi View Post
As I sayed, I have a strong feeling WWE is building-up right now a fued between Ryback and CM Punk, having them clash at Wrestlemania. it doesn't make sence Ryback will confronte CMPunk 2 weeks in a row, without having those 2 fighting in a big PPV. and what is a better event than the grandest stage of them all?
I got confused with those backstage news, but from what I've seen, this is what I thought they were planning and I kinda liked it:

Lesnar (being a Heyman guy) helps Punk and costs Rock the title match...

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

CM Punk keeps avoiding Ryback...winner of the Rumble match: Ryback

WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs Ryback

Those were the matches I thought they were planning, but now I don't get what they are trying to do.

Last edited by JAROTO : 10-04-2012 at 03:56 PM.