Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do some fans act above wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #40 (permalink)
Pol93
Moron

Pol93 0 - 49
Default Re: Why do some fans act above wrestling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
They created storylines around that because they had no other choice, they created storylines around it because it became impossible to ignore it.
7 long years and WWE really started to acknowledge it since The Rock return and the CM Punk promo last year
Have you watched WWE 2006-2010?
2006. Wrestlemania 22. In the build-up, Triple H openly addresses fans problems with Cena. Was that supposed to make fans cheer him? Get real, it's about feeling strongly one way or another.

I don't believe the legitimacy of that post. Evidence???

Quote:
I posted how statistics and title histories don't decide who is my favourite and the best you can come up with is "OMG WATCH SOME OLD OHAIRE PHOTOS CINA IS RICH BITCH"
I never would type like that, you've simply put it that way to try and discredit what I say by relegating it to non-sensical internet termenologies. Weak stuff, try again.

Quote:
That means because John Cena is a main eventer, rich and lives in a big house proves that everybody who thinks that O'Haire, McIntyre, Christian, Masters, Hassan, Kennedy, MVP or anybody else who never made it to the top deserves to be on top is an idiot and proves that he has no idea about the business? Thanks for confirming you're ignorant and an idiot.
At which point did I insult any wrestler? You stated Sean O'Haire has more charisma than John Cena. Just think of that. I believe it's a moronic statement, but I don't need to resort to calling you an idiot to try and make myself feel better.

Quote:
You basically come in an forum and criticize people who have different opinions. In case you didn't know, internet forum stands for online discussion and you can not have a discussion if everybody has the same opinion. So you are obviously lost here or just a WWE Universe mark who has visited a wrestlingforum for the first time and is shocked that there are fans out there who are not WWE tools and have their own opinions.
And before you reply with "I have no problem with opinions, I have a problem if people think they know something about the business when they don't"
LOL
Everybody who disagrees with you has no idea about the business, that is the only thing you got.
"People on the internet know jack-shit. They think they know the wrestling industry inside out but they know nothing"
And the last time I checked you also have no idea about the business, so who made you a spokesperson for the people in the wrestling industry bitch?
You put "bitch" at the end, what a revolutionary character you are. You prefer Sean O'Haire to John Cena, you dislike the current product, and despite doing nothing constructive to help improve it, you feel the need to constantly criticise it on an internet forum.

You are the stereotype of the kind of person I was speaking of in my first post.
Pol93 is offline   Reply With Quote