First impressions: not really feeling this game.
- Phantom over the back fouls are still in. They don't happen all the time, but they still happen
- You can get the best possible MyTeam for 60 or 70 dollars, ruins the game mode imo. Should have made LBJ and crew like 100,000 coins until the season starts
- I crossed Doug Christie 3 times in one game with AI. This was when Christie was an elite defensive player, it shouldn't happen.
- Speaking of crossovers, as soon as you break someones ankles and try to drive, they pop right back up and guard you like nothing happened.
- The missing legends, I mean come on, how much is C Webb really asking for?
- LeBron's face is FUCKED
, what did they do to him? Wow,
, 1:14. And it looks worse in game
- LeBron is also still unstoppable to use and when playing against
These are all just first impressions, and I haven't even tried Assoc or my player yet so my opinion will probably change
- Also, dunks happen WAY too often. I'm throwing it down with Mario Chalmers and Eric Bledsoe for fuck sake. Sliders and gameplay updates will hopefully change that
Just won my first Road to the Playoffs games 55-48. Barnes had 22/4/3 on 10-17. Pretty fun game, alley oops are really easy though.