Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #2497 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmop View Post
Any suggestions on getting extra calories. Each day I'm falling about 250-300 calories short of what is required. I'm not sure how to make that deficit up. Either spread it out, add some calories to lesser meals, etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by i$e View Post
2 glasses of milk.
Excellent suggestion.

A lot of people underestimate the value of milk as a protein and caloric rich supplement to their weight gain goals. I actually did the GOMAD diet for about 3 months and put on a significant amount of weight. Went from about 160 to 180 and I still kept up with my cardio by running so fat gain was minimal. Squatted twice a week and the gains started coming.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote