Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pokemon Black & White 2 (spoilers & discussion)

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Pokemon Black & White 2 (spoilers & discussion)

So does this mean they've run out of colours?

Thought Black and White was a great addition to the series, making some real nice changes while keeping the core gameplay that's made all the games so fun and good in the past. Diamond and Pearl was were the games imo started to hit a wall and I probably enjoyed those 2 the least as they didn't really add anything new that made it any different. Black and White came along and blew me away in all honesty, so I'm looking forward to the sequels. Just wondering though... new game means more pokemon yes? They really jumped the shark in Black and White the the fucking ice cream cone and bin bag pokemon, so I'm unsure what else they will come up with for these games .
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote