Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #77 (permalink)
GuessWhat: CenaSux
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

GuessWhat: CenaSux is an after thoughtGuessWhat: CenaSux is an after thought
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smif-N-Wessun View Post
His booking, his character, the fact that he beat Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds, n the fact that he's not a technical wrestler.
I don't hold it against Sheamus anymore. His 18-second win made Bryan an even bigger star and caused even Sheamus to get booed.

I loved Sheamus as a heel. He was ruthless and dangerous. While some of those traits carry over to his face persona, I really really hate him. He brushes off all his opponents as if there are 0 threats to his WHC. All he does is talk about the luck of the Irish and stories about his uncle. He's had 0 character development for nearly his entire face run. He can wrestle, he's good on mic, but I just don't find him interesting anymore. He's another Cena, except that Cena actually loses b/c of cheating and shenanigans, but Sheamus just plain never loses period. He's not a believable character and is in my opinion the #7 guy in WWE at best.
GuessWhat: CenaSux is offline   Reply With Quote