Wrestling Forum banner

Jeff Hardy Interview on his haters, possible WWE return and Matt

7K views 37 replies 32 participants last post by  miles berg 
#1 ·
During an interview with the Phoenix New Times promoting TNA Wrestling's Bound For Glory pay-per-view event on Oct. 14, Jeff Hardy was asked whether he would consider returning to WWE when his TNA contract expires next year.

"Man, I really can't answer that," Hardy said. "I'm happy where I'm at right now with TNA. But you never say never in this business, so it depends on where I'll be at in a few months."

"The Charismatic Enigma" also addressed critical Internet wrestling fans, particularly those who rip his matches and slammed him during his road to recovery. When asked how he deals with "haters like that," Hardy says he doesn't.

"It's pure ignorance as far as I'm concerned. I don't need approval as far as what people thought of my match or how I looked or what I did or if I'm going to fail. I'm not an Internet guy at all...I don't even take time to read ignorance," Hardy said. "It's amazing the power that people have behind those computer screens and whatever it is that makes them feel the way they feel that they need to say or type whatever they're saying about somebody is such insecurity and that's why I don't deal with any of it."

Hardy also weighed in on his brother, Matt Hardy, recovering from his own personal battles last year. Hardy said he's "excited" for his road to recovery, but hated the bizarre YouTube videos he posted last year.

"I hated everything he put up. I was embarrassed for him. But that was just stuff that he was going through," Hardy stated.
Full Interview here - http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/jackalope/2012/10/jeff_hardy_tna_bound_for_glory_phoenix.php

#2 ·
Re: Jeff hardy Interview on his haters, possible WWE return and Matt

Not going to lie, WWE needs Jeff Hardy right now. Like it or not, he's a massive draw.
And since Orton is almost certainly turning Heel soon, WWE needs a top face besides Cena and Sheamus.

Ryback might quite possibly be one in a year from now though, but Jeff would still be a great and profiting return for the business.

Reactions: Alleluia
#3 ·

Not going to lie, WWE needs Jeff Hardy right now. Like it or not, he's a massive draw.
And since Orton is almost certainly turning Heel soon, WWE needs a top face besides Cena and Sheamus.

Ryback might quite possibly be one in a year from now though, but Jeff would still be a great and profiting return for the business.
TNA would be stupid to let him go. He is their top merchandise mover, and they are going to put the world title on him here pretty soon. It's a much more friendly schedule in TNA as well, but as he said in the interview you never say never.

Also, he's full of crap about not reading the internet.

#18 ·
"The Charismatic Enigma" also addressed critical Internet wrestling fans, particularly those who rip his matches and slammed him during his road to recovery. When asked how he deals with "haters like that," Hardy says he doesn't.

"It's pure ignorance as far as I'm concerned. I don't need approval as far as what people thought of my match or how I looked or what I did or if I'm going to fail. I'm not an Internet guy at all...I don't even take time to read ignorance," Hardy said. "It's amazing the power that people have behind those computer screens and whatever it is that makes them feel the way they feel that they need to say or type whatever they're saying about somebody is such insecurity and that's why I don't deal with any of it."
If thousands of people order a PPV or come to the Impact Zone to watch you in the main event against Sting you should be concerned how you look or what you do you idiot. I think this ungrateful piece of weed was even too high to even realize the question.

But what's ironic is how he talks about the people on the internet when his fat brother was a typical insecure internet tough guy who felt the power for the past months in his ridiculous YouTube shows

#19 ·
If thousands of people order a PPV or come to the Impact Zone to watch you in the main event against Sting you should be concerned how you look or what you do you idiot. I think this ungrateful piece of weed was even too high to even realize the question.

But what's ironic is how he talks about the people on the internet when his fat brother was a typical insecure internet tough guy who felt the power for the past months in his ridiculous YouTube shows
On Matt Hardy's YouTube scare in 2011: "Yeah, I hated it. I hated everything he put up. I was embarrassed for him. But that was just stuff that he was going through. If I'm going to put something on YouTube it's just going to be fun."
He said that in the same interview.

#5 ·

Unless wwe would be willing to cut his dates to just raws and ppv, I cant see him coming back he has a young child now seems to be clean for the first time in years, apart from the money i don't see why he would want to put himself though all that travelling again.

#7 ·
The wrestling business if full of people who've done a whole lot of messed up stuff, a lot can be forgiven, but Jeff? TBH I'm always gonna remember him for the way he showed up for that match against Sting last year. He's an unprofessional twat. I sincerely hope I never see him on WWE TV again.

#20 ·
Good on Jeff Hardy to just ignore the haters. That's what you gotta do in this business.

As for him returning to the WWE, I wouldn't be against seeing Jeff Hardy back in a WWE ring for one final run.

#27 ·
Yeah all the people who had a good at you for turning up to a major ppv main event high are ignorant. Sure ok. I get not listening to haters but to call people ignorant is bit stupid. What does he expect people to think of what he did? Well done on turning his life around but if he expects to be remembered for anything else I want whatever he is smoking

#29 ·
Spot on.

The internet in general is full of keyboard warriors talking about things they know nothing about.

This is no different. Nobody here knows Jeff Hardy, nobody has any idea what he might have gone through or not gone through or why. It is also irrelevant as he has achieved far more than 99% of the people who spend their lives in their parents' basement bitching about him.

Same goes for most internet forum critics for any sport, they are all the same. Insecure people who make themselves feel better by criticising people they don't know on matters they know nothing about.

#37 ·
they lost their edge before hand, which is one of the reasons they aren't there anymore unless you are someone like Elijah Burke, Tomko or Matt Morgan

#38 ·
I'd be upset if be went back to WWE. I enjoy watching him and I only watch TNA, every time I watch RAW I am let down and bored to tears so I have given up unless something major like The Rock or Brock debuting is announced.

I hope he stays. He is very important to what TNA is doing. It's a joy to be able to watch him weekly, I'd miss him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.