Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My pro-wrestling video game collection

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: My pro-wrestling video game collection

WM21 on xbox... well the actual gameplay during matches is good, but the storyline mode is pretty dull and has a couple of those super hard multiman matches that you have to win. I've never played the mode more than once. Tends to crash a lot too lol. Honestly I prefer Raw 2 to it (A game that has flaws, but I had sooooo much fun playing for a good few years when I didn't have a PS2 or Gamecube to play any other new wrestling games).

As for Betrayal, I'm not sure I bought that myself, think it came with the GBA I bought from my mate's brother. Its the Side scrolling beat em up one, yeah (like streets of rage etc)?
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote