Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Is Paying for the Last 8 Years

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #62 (permalink)
ellthom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

ellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Is Paying for the Last 8 Years

10 years ago, top guys in the WWE, Steve Austin, The Rock, The Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, Kane, Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesner, Kurt Angle (probably missing more)

Now: John Cena, Cm Punk... With Shemaus in the wings, Randy Orton in limbo...

Who else is there now

Daniel Bryan: Although he's pretty over he isn't a big star and hasn't won the big one yet, and is now in the tag division for some time.
Ryback is a possibility but it hasn't happened yet.
Dolgh Ziggler: I have no idea what the WWe are doing with him, one minute he's a upper mid card guy the next he's jobbing and wrestling on Superstars, yea I remember when Shawn Michaels did that (sarcasm.) Ziggler isnt a top guy yet.
Wade Barrett, the WWe have reset this guy's push, and for some reason WWe are starting all over again with this guy, I don't expect a main event runw ith this guy for some time yet let alone being a top guy
Big Show: the guy who is a big heel right now but a guy who is pretty much on the retirement line, sure 10 years ago they had Hogan but take him away and you still have more top stars.
Alberto Del Rio.. who really cares?
The Miz: Former main event star now in midcard...
Swagger: Former WWE Heavy Weight champion, demoted to jobbing, current whereabouts unknown.
Christian: Highly unlikley

WWE really need to work on building an upper card. an upper card who are prominant, and not upper card one minute jobbing the next type of stars either.

Last edited by ellthom : 10-04-2012 at 12:54 PM.
ellthom is offline   Reply With Quote