Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My pro-wrestling video game collection

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
mrchrisieclass
Wrestlemania baby!

mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000mrchrisieclass 7501 - 8000
Default Re: My pro-wrestling video game collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideTableDrawer View Post
Cool that you have grey WM2000 and NM cartridges. Originals were black.
I wasn't aware of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
Don't have a picture, but a list of my wrestling games collection can be seen here http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestl...ing-games.html
Nice collection, I have no Nes games since i have never owned one(game boy and snes were the first consles i had). Whats Wrestlemania for the xbox like? Might hunt that down. See you got Betrayel for gbc, i never bought it but borrowed it from friend and completed it. Actually really liked the idea of the game (also now thinking i need to buy it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingforEverII View Post
Cool stuff. We share 25/51 ( If I counted your list right) games. You should get DOR 2. I saw you had the first.
Yeah I never did get that for some reason, which was strange because i loved the first game (and GameCube in general), ebay might be my new friend

Noticed I havn't included Crush Hour in the photo or Fire Pro Wrestling for gba, don't know why I forgot i had them games

And for the record-pretty much all of the games were bought at time of release, Raw 1 & 2 and Backyard wrestling 2 were the only games I bought years later, everything was purchased within 6 months of release date

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First poster to have a Harry Smith sig | Thanks to Brye for my amazing avatar.
mrchrisieclass is offline   Reply With Quote