Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks
View Single Post
post #77 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Jules Winnfield
Where you at?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthenaMark View Post
Where is Kofi's drive to excel like this? Why allow a guy like Blandy, a guy who shits in bags to be a detriment to him? If Orton would of yelled "STUPID! STUPID" to me and I felt it was off and was wrong, I would of lined him up and knocked the teeth out of his mouth on LIVE television and that's that. You gotta have a backbone. Can't be a pussy. Austin may have been wrong when he walked out but at least he had the balls and manhood to do it and take the heat for it. Fans didn't want to give him heat for it so it worked out for him but he took a stand and that's one of the reasons why he remains legendary till this very day while Kofi is suffering from being lagged down with "little Jimmy" and a guy who talks to the air.
And your career would've been over.

Not only would you've caused a scene on live television but you would've attacked a locker room leader with A LOT of influence.

There's nothing wrong with Kofi at all. He is smart enough to realize that his race will always keep him from reaching his full potential.

Last edited by Jules Winnfield; 10-04-2012 at 01:03 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome