Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #73 (permalink)
SPCDRI
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold

SPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth readingSPCDRI has posts worth reading
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Some hungry up and comer who has really TRIED to break out and make it and do more than just coast for 2 years should be in Kofi's spot or higher. I am thinking guys like Zack Ryder who might not be main eventer material but they really strive and push themselves and do go that extra mile should be the Mid-Card Kings. Ryder's out of ring material has been rightly lauded but he is much improved as a wrestler as well. Kofi's been on autopilot for a while now. He had a dynamite, surefire face gimmick: Loveable dope smoker with flashy offense. Worked for RVD. Hey, why be from Jamaica which gives you rich and sympathetic crowd-pleasing comedy material when you could be from GHANA?!

Piper: I'm sick of this kilt and bagpipes shit. I wanna be billed from the town where I was raised: Winnipeg, Manitoba.

I don't know if I'd outright cut the guy but somebody from Superstars who has been buried and shoved aside but makes the most of every opportunity presented to him like Tyson Kidd could be given Kofi's spot as well.

Last edited by SPCDRI : 10-04-2012 at 10:26 AM.
SPCDRI is offline   Reply With Quote