Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #1080 (permalink)
kingfunkel
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

kingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friendskingfunkel needs to make some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abk™ View Post
I think the Ballon'd Or would be pretty tight this year. Fancy Ronaldo to win it, but surely Messi will be his main antagonist. He's still the man to beat. Casillas and Iniesta are fair shout outs too. Can't wait to see what pans out.
For my money it's between Iniesta and Messi.

Iniesta for his season form and his displays in the euros. Although if I remember correctly he missed a fair few games through injury since January.

Messi - broke Muller's record. Top goalscorer in league and European top leagues. His all round play was great from assisting, creating chances, movement and how he gets into the game.

Ronaldo - won La liga. Scored massive amount of goals but was outscored by messi also Messi had more assists. Had a poor euro but with 1 good game and 1 decent.

I can't see past Messi. Only reason Iniesta won UEFA player of the year was because of the European championship.

kingfunkel is offline   Reply With Quote