Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are you still watching?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 10:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
doctor doom
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

doctor doom needs to take rep more seriousdoctor doom needs to take rep more seriousdoctor doom needs to take rep more seriousdoctor doom needs to take rep more seriousdoctor doom needs to take rep more seriousdoctor doom needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why are you still watching?

From about 1991 - 2007, I'd watch wrestling for technical moves and I always loved WCW because they were more about matches than storylines for a good part of the 90's. Then I moved over to WWF in about 2000 as they were getting WCW's top talent who all fought technically or with a lucha libre style. Now I watch for just 3 reasons:

1. CM Punk & Heyman (never know what's going to happen with these two)
2. I don't go out on Monday anymore (the gym is too packed and I get out of work at 7 anyway)
3. I watch while chatting with my friends on voice over IP. It's always more funny when you're watching with someone else. We keep screaming I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS at each other and we were pissing our pants at the whole R-Truth conspiracy storyline

Chris Benoit, CM Punk, Stone Cold, Ric Flair, Antonio Cesaro, NAKAMURA, Okada, Devitt
doctor doom is offline   Reply With Quote