Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #6725 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkono View Post
So then Sheamus quarter was higher then Punks main event. Says it all.
His gain came from the regular 9:00 slot. A lot of people don't even give a shit that RAW starts at 8 now and continue their schedule of tuning in at 9: I know I did for the longest time until just a few weeks ago. Not to mention it's just hard to watch 3 hours of any show sometimes, nevermind RAW when it's like it was last week.

You can't blame Punk and you can't blame one person for this mess. It's the product at the whole and overall, it's bad. I don't think it's worse than 2009's RAWs yet but if they continue with shows like last weeks it will get there fast.

Which is odd as the week before was pretty great (the first two hours, at least). What a drop in quality.