Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #59 (permalink)
Austin & DX
Working on my abs

Austin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friends
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
Ryback vs. Undertaker? I don't think even Vince is that crazy.

Lesnar/Undertaker is the obvious match-up, they're going to run Cena/Rock II for the WWE Championship and Punk is going to be given something big, whether it's Triple H or the nuclear option, Austin (unlikely). Sheamus/Orton is likely for the WHC. Only thing is, it pretty much guarantees a repeat winner for the Rumble in 2013. Still say I can see them giving Cena that honor which has been elusive for everyone since Austin's heyday. Still think Ryback won't be getting anywhere higher than Big Show at Wrestlemania. To their credit, actually, they've pushed him slowly; he won't be ready for the truly "big boys" (figuratively) in time for Wrestlemania. Guess we'll see.
True, Lesnar-Taker is obvious most fans wanna see. I'm saying Ryback-Big Show for me & CM Punk 2 win rumble would be shocking