Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SD brand plans {spoiler}

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friends
Default Re: SD brand plans {spoiler}

It's just boring seeing the same 3 guys in Orton/ADR/Sheamus and another heel intertwined in each other for feuds and matches at ppv's constantly. It feels like if I turned SD on 5 months ago and turned it on next week, there'd be no difference. Hopefully Ziggler cashes it in, but I doubt he's going to old onto it for very long. Also, I'm not too sure about what they can do with Barrett, he gets no crowd reactions, maybe they'll force a WHC reign on him to generate some heat or something.
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline   Reply With Quote