Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NBA 2K13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:02 AM   #117 (permalink)
WrestlingforEverII
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official NBA 2K13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
I just got it in the mail, about to play. How are the servers?

Edit: cringing at looking at the 02 Kings, 77 Sixers, 85 Sixers and 87 Lakers. Should have just removed them all from the game.

Edit 2: Servers are better, only played one online game and lost because I went to go get food and my pause timer ran out. Was up 42-39 on the Heat in the 4th was the T-Wolves

AI is a beast

and MyTeam will be ruined because you can buy currency with $. For about 30 dollars, you can get the top tier team (Rose/Kobe/Bron/LMA/Howard, CP3/Wade/Durant/Love/Bynum, pick your favorites), add another 30 and you can get the top bench as well. I sure as fuck won't be doing it, but my friend already came across the Rose/Kobe/Bron/LMA/Howard team and we're barely a day in. Meanwhile im stuck with Austin Rivers/Tony Allen/Barnes/Splitter/Kanter. Not a bad team at all, but against top tier teams? No chance
Once I legit saw the roster, I lol'd at how shitty those teams are without the main guys. I just dl'ed some caps to make up for it so its decent now.
WrestlingforEverII is offline   Reply With Quote