Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Recent WWE Contract Details

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 07:01 AM   #92 (permalink)
DesolationRow
Piss On You, Wyatt

DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Recent WWE Contract Details

This is probably BS, cooked up by someone who has a decent idea of what they are talking about, but it's fun to speculate and it's probably not far from the truth, either. In some cases I think they are very close to being accurate, such as guys like Cena, Big Show, Khali, Zack Ryder, Jack Swagger and some others.

I highly doubt CM Punk signed for seven years, though. I'm going to bet Vince and co. wanted him to sign for seven but Punk was able to get those years down to five. Unless they are thinking of him taking over color announcing on Raw in the future, and considering this contract was drawn up over six months after Punk's stint as a commentator for WWE while he was recovering from his hip injury, I could see that being plausible.

What about Sin Cara's contract? That would be interesting...