Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 06:40 AM   #34 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Worst TNA Decisions of 2012?

Losing the Guns is pretty high up there.

I'd also say Hardy winning the BFG series. Personally this was just disappointing to me, it's not a bad booking decision as he's one of the most over faces on the roster. It's not a bad decision by any means.

Am I the only person who didn't hate the Claire Lynch storyline? Sure, Claire Lynch was a garbage actor and the whole storyline didn't really make much sense, but it always had Kaz and Daniels popping up and rescuing a segment from falling into a deep pit of horribleness and bad mic skills of which there's almost no return.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote