Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I hope Sting retires in TNA

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 06:35 AM   #25 (permalink)
Algernon
HE'S FAT

Algernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a pushAlgernon is getting a push
Default Re: I hope Sting retires in TNA

It'd be extremely bad for the wrestling business if WWE went under. Not going to happen. People are overreacting to this low rating and forget how many people now watch the shows (TNA included) on the Internet.

Wrestling is at its best when two companies are very strong like WWE and NWA were in the late 80's and WWE and WCW were in 1998 and 1999. So sad that people on both sides want to see the other fail.

Sting will retire in TNA. Kudos to him for not jumping without getting 100 percent what he wants. Hes a big enough name that he could dictate the terms of any WWE deal that he ever negotiated. He didn't get it so he didn't go.

I think the only possibility would be a Hall of Fame induction and DVD down the line when hes totally done as a performer. He can make money with WWE without ever competing in a WWE ring.
Algernon is offline   Reply With Quote