Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Ends Contract Talks With Chris Jericho
View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 08:35 AM
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being happy. -Robert Louis Stevenson
Location: Trying to not look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet seeing her, like the sun, without even looking.
Re: WWE Ends Contract Talks With Chris Jericho

Good. I love Jericho but at this point... Every time WWE is forced to part, however briefly or extensively, with one of their established stars from the past, is a good thing from my perspective. If I were Jericho I would be at least mildly upset with how they squandered Ziggler's ejecting me in the counterproductive effort to... Who knows what? But Ziggler's push has been laughable in its inconsistency and tedium (two things which rarely go together but somehow WWE has scored again!). I don't blame Jericho at all for wanting certain perks and/or a lighter schedule and control over his outside ventures. I'm fairly confident he'll be back in WWE for one last run in the near future, but for now, focus on Fozzy and the rest of your life, Jericho, and come back to WWE when it's most convenient for you rather than for them.

I do not Know a Thing About Hearthstone yet but I Thank the Incomparable, Illustrious and Magnificent Queen of Love and Beauty AryaDark/LadyCroft for Her Wonderful Creations, my Avi and Sig
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome