Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Vincent Drops New GM Storyline

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Stall_19
Little Poppa Pump

Stall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friendsStall_19 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Vincent Drops New GM Storyline

Well they maybe dropped the Booker T part of that but nothing we've seen on this past Raw makes me think they dropped the AJ portion of it. I'd like to see them both removed as GM's. I think they're both suited in other roles. I like to see AJ return to the Divas division and give it another established character and for Booker T to return to commentary as he very much entertained me there. Just have Teddy be the GM of both shows. I've come to realized that he's my ideal GM figure. He doesn't take too much screen time. He just comes out to make announcements and then he's gone. I don't want any Johnny Ace GMs who get tons of tv time. Way more then Booker T & AJ currently get.