Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #43 (permalink)
RDClip
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

RDClip RDClip
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

I don't like Kofi, but if anyone should be fired it's no-talent meatheads like Zeke and Mason Ryan. Kofi's career has peaked and there's no shame in where he has been. He fits fine as a mid-card jobber. Any wrestling organization needs mid-card jobbers. For every main-eventer, there is 5 upper-mid carders and for every upper-mid carders, there are 5 mid-card jobbers. There needs to be guys to put on matches at 10:40 on Raw or to wrestle the lesser shows like superstars or to work PPV pre-shows.

And like I said there is no shame in being in that position. There are just many more talented guys on the roster and even more in NXT and developmental.

As for Kofi being complacent. I'm not sure whether or not that's the case. Maybe he is fine not being higher on the card, maybe he just is at his peak as far as being all he can be. Can't really say.

There are still guys that work their asses off and use every opportunity they are given to prove themselves. Look at Punk, he goes all out on every feud he is in even if it is some crap like his feud with Big Show when he was heel. Daniel Bryan put on one hell of a match his first TV appearance and has been adding to his character with the yes thing and changing his look with the beard. There are guys that are striving, it's just that there seems to be more guys just fine with where they are.