Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 01:22 AM   #26 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogue Kick View Post
when he was heel and first 8 months as a face, I don't remember this much hate toward the guy. The 18 second beat-down at Bryan at Wrestlemania might have the people turn on him. Its like that AJ girl, nobody said a bad word about her when she was on NXT and Smackdown. After she was dumped by Bryan and went bananas, all hell broke loose.
Before I address this I wanna say that Ty nailed it. Thank you! Fuck that's it perfectly!

I loved Sheamus as a heel because he had attitude. I loved Sheamus as a face when he first turned because he still had that ass-kicking attitude that I LOVE. "you wanna fight? I'll fight ya!" Now he doesn't. He just makes fun of everyone he's in a feud with which does NOT get that person over. Sheamus should know that he's going over the guy so why not build the guy up as much as possible know that? Sheamus does not do this. Instead he belittles the guy to an extreme so that when he goes over the guy it means nothing.

Sure people can blame creative for this but Sheamus himself has to take some blame for it. Make the opponent look legit instead of making fun of him for fucks sake.
DarkStark is offline   Reply With Quote