Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #54 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friends
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyed View Post
It looks like Punk/Austin might actually happen this mania, they have been hinting on it for a while. All things considered in my estimation, HHH wont be working this mania at all.
Your estimations have no basis whatsoever. Also, Punk/Austin has virtually 0% chance of happening this mania.

If they do Lesnar vs. HHH vs. Taker, it would make sense and I can see it happening. Taker doesn't have to do all the work or whatever, even though he can still put on a better match than a majority of the active roster. Like, I can see a triple threat between Rock, Cena and Punk too. I just don't see how 2 triple threat main events would pan out in terms of build up, but if those 2 matches main evented wrestlemania they'd probably break last years buyrate record.