Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #2469 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Trying to get Auriels Bow. I see what you meant when you said Dawnguard was long lol. Love it, walking on ice and thinking back to the trailer where the Dragon pops out. well 2 fucking dragons pop out and keep diving back in through the ice lol. After this im def done for the night. got work at 7, I could be playing all night.

Just intended on doing this quest but got sidetracked like usual and just kept wandering. Do you believe I was gonna leave Redwater Den without even trying the Redwater Skooma given. I would have missed out on the awesome stuff.

Meeting the snow elf was awesome. Always were interested in how they became the Falmer. Such a tragedy.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote