Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
TasteOfVenom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: PS3 Slim Wont Take Disc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
lol don't worry I'm aware of the difference between the two, but seriously when I try to stick one in there's high resistance coming from the console, and there's even blockage it seems like. I've yet to been able to stick a disc in completely if that helps, also when i plugged it up just to see if it worked, I pressed the eject button and a disk was already inside, so I'm assuming something connected to the disk tray got knocked a loose causing the issue.
Sounds like disc tray might be loose, usually there is local shops that can fix em' pretty reasonable.

TasteOfVenom is offline   Reply With Quote