Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Coffey
Moron

Location: “We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
Coffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a pushCoffey is getting a push
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
There are worse guys on the roster than Kingston, however I understand where you are coming from.
Yes, there are guys worse than him. There are guys better than him too. That's not really the point though. This all spawned, initially, because I used Kofi as my example for someone that Vince McMahon could make an example out of. The reason I used Kofi is because he is the poster child of everything I hate about current WWE. It might be because moral has been decimated due to the WWE machine chewing up & spitting out anyone that they're not ready to use (like Zack Ryder getting himself over as an example) but Jim Ross made a great point:

Kofi is a WWE guy, trained by OVW & he doesn't know anything other than WWE style. He's not wrestled in other areas to expand his repertoire, he's never worked in a promotion in Mexico or Japan. He didn't work territories or WCW or ECW because they don't exist anymore. He learned how to work one way & he's content with that. That's what the future is. A bunch of WWE trained guys working WWE seven minute, paint-by-the-numbers matches. Nothing new, exciting or innovative. It's why the show is boring. It's why it all feels recycled & rehashed.

"I would rather find another profession if I'm not going to be successful." - Jim Ross
Coffey is offline   Reply With Quote