Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #39 (permalink)
Vyed
Little Poppa Pump

Vyed Vyed Vyed Vyed Vyed Vyed Vyed Vyed Vyed Vyed
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
I fucking hate both of them and they're both established, so it doesn't matter who the fuck wins. I want a guy who hasn't won the belt to win it at Mania. Preferably one I like, by far, but I'd take some up and comer winning it over Orton or Sheamus, even if it's that shithead Ryberg. If Sheamus wins, who gives a fuck? Sheamus has been handed everything. If Orton wins, who gives a fuck? Orton has been handed everything. That match means nothing. No new star is created, nobody gets over, nobody benefits.
Wrong. Orton? Yes absolutely. Sheamus? not enough. He needs heel Orton to get there.

As for this "report", its your typical crap, speculation at best. Taker will be working against Lesnar, thats big money match they are not going to throw that away. Rock/Cena II is obvious. Most of reports on HHH is based on the assumption that he always gets his win back or doesnt like to lose etc etc.. Its obviously ludicrous considering HHH loses most of his main events as a babyface, I dont think these idiots would ever realise the difference between a superstar losing a big main event match as a babyface compared to someone like jericho losing a upper mid card match as a heel. And HHH taps out most of the time. Lesnar has to tap out, for HHH to get his "win back". Taker/HHH is over, not happening 100% sure. It looks like Punk/Austin might actually happen this mania, they have been hinting on it for a while. All things considered in my estimation, HHH wont be working this mania at all.