Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #117 (permalink)
CMPunkFan18
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000CMPunkFan18 501 - 1000
Default Re: Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

If this is true Im very happy, I've been a fan of his for ages and am glad to see this. I love how JR put him over huge on RAW with that Neutralizer, that was damn impressive. The main event is packed atm though so I'd like to see him in the midcard for a years and get a great build up. Have him hold the U.S Championship for another say 4-6 months, then when he drops it I say bring up Kassius Ohno from FCW and reform KOW. Its an absolute must that the two of them team up. Have them dominate the Tag Division for atleast 2 years, then at the end Cesaro can be ready to challenge for a World title, and Ohno is an established midcard title contender. I just really wanna see a Tag Team run with Ohno & Cesaro. Cesaro's still young so a few years building himself up in the midcard wont kill his career, I dont want him hotshotted into the main event.