Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #1758 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
I don't think I've ever played as or against Drew McIntyre in any of the WWE games he's appeared in, the guy is so damn bland and boring I can't even be bothered to kick his ass. He makes Ted Jr look interesting.

Actually yeah, I have played as him, during that horrendous story mode last year with Sheamus. I certainly can't remember ever choosing him specifically to play as or against though, and I try to play as pretty much everybody. I even did an Alex Riley vs. Mike McGillicutty match on 12. They should have taken the effort they used on jobbers like Uso's/McIntyre/Tatsu etc and actually paid attention during the making of Bryan's model, it's not like anybody is gonna play as those guys.
Drew McIntyre had a pretty good moveset in WWE 12, especially with the new Future Shock DDT that was put into the game.