Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #34 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500GillbergReturns 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
I fucking hate both of them and they're both established, so it doesn't matter who the fuck wins. I want a guy who hasn't won the belt to win it at Mania. Preferably one I like, by far, but I'd take some up and comer winning it over Orton or Sheamus, even if it's that shithead Ryberg. If Sheamus wins, who gives a fuck? Sheamus has been handed everything. If Orton wins, who gives a fuck? Orton has been handed everything. That match means nothing. No new star is created, nobody gets over, nobody benefits.

Plus, Orton being a heel would be terrible. Why do I want to see Orton be a heel when all the best up and comers are heels? Barrett, Sandow, etc. That only holds them back even further. WWE needs more stars. Seriously, do you have anything for us other than John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Big Show and Alberto Del Rio? Anything? Why are we not allowed to have somebody like Barrett winning the world title at Mania? Every month it's the same fucking people, the exact same fucking people. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and fucking OVER. Pardon the repetitiveness, but I'm fucking OVER seeing that shit.
Or WWE could do what they've done for the past 2 years and try to develop a younger guy by wasting them at the beginning of the show. Maybe we can have another 10 second match because that's what Sheamus v Sandow will be.

Say what you want about Orton v Sheamus but it's a program WWE will commit to and is the biggest Championship match Smackdown has to offer.

Although I think Ryback Sheamus might be the better option.