Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *MUST READ* for American Citizens. Wake Up!

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Striker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Striker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missed
Default Re: *MUST READ* for American Citizens. Wake Up!

Im busy enjoying my life instead of worrying about things that are out of reach. I pay attention to politics, complain, vote(well, not really, only 17, but you know), etc. But I know there really isn't a thing I can do to change this. No one can, really. Simply because most people don't care.

And people love to act like the US government is any worse than anything else out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
That attitude is why this kind of stuff is allowed to happen. Sooner or later, shit is going to get bad enough to where we will be forced to do something about it.
I really hate this attitude.

Look at the rest fo the world, then look at the US. Not so bad now, huh?

All Hail the King

Last edited by Striker : 10-03-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote