Wrestling Forum banner

*MUST READ* for American Citizens. Wake Up!

2K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  danieltor 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
I haven't been keeping up with this too much but it's really going to come down to the Supreme Court. They're the ones that we have in place to make sure the government doesn't pass laws that violate the Constitution. I would imagine that this is going to end up being heard by then. If they uphold, well that would be unsettling.

#6 ·
Wake up and do what? Vote for a 3rd Party candidate who won't even get 2% of the popular votes? Most of us are conscious of what's going on but not much can really be done.

#9 ·
The United States really is going down the shitter and the majority of the people can't see it because their to worried about the next phone to buy, whats on TV, or some other dumb shit. It really is sad to think about what this country will look like 10 years from now the way its going.

#10 ·
Who gives a fuck? Unless someone who posted in this thread puts on sunglasses and blows up a building, then this law won't affect anyone.

Also, even if it did, not like we can do anything about it. Lets leave the revolution to our android grandchildren.

#13 · (Edited)
Im busy enjoying my life instead of worrying about things that are out of reach. I pay attention to politics, complain, vote(well, not really, only 17, but you know), etc. But I know there really isn't a thing I can do to change this. No one can, really. Simply because most people don't care.

And people love to act like the US government is any worse than anything else out there.

That attitude is why this kind of stuff is allowed to happen. Sooner or later, shit is going to get bad enough to where we will be forced to do something about it.
I really hate this attitude.

Look at the rest fo the world, then look at the US. Not so bad now, huh?

#15 · (Edited)
Look at the rest fo the world, then look at the US. Not so bad now, huh?
Rest of the world in what sense exactly? Not as modernized as the United States, a country that has yet to fully recover from its worst national disaster in history 7 years later while Japan has since greatly recovered from the massive earthquake in a much shorter time span than us? That we don't have a big, bad dictator openly organizing genocide of his own citizens, yet we have a government who uses military force to put its stamp on governments that were overthrown across the world due to the blood of men and women in uniform?

The thing is, when the citizens gets shit on in the rest of the world, they do something about it. Look at the political riots that have happened all over the world for the past few years, namely Egypt. Motherfuckers here riot only when their favorite sports team loses, a new pair of Air Jordan's are released, or if someone high on angel dust gets the shit beat out of him by cops.

#16 ·
:lmao

Rebelling against the US government is NOTHING like Egypt. It's not even close. It would get shut down easily.

And Egypt rioted for legit reasons.

"Oh god! My cell phone data is being collected!"

Back to my point that the US is well off compared to the rest of the world and you are just a blind hater if you really want to argue that.

And no I'm not saying we are a great, perfect country, but people on the Internet blow things out of proportion.

#17 · (Edited)
:lmao

You didn't answer my question. Rest of the world in what sense exactly? I didn't disagree with you...

Saying that I'm a "blind hater" does nothing to prove your point, though. And do you really think that it would be that easy? People were walking the streets with AK47's during Katrina. The big bad US government has lost a war to an armed, untrained group of Afghani citizens that got tired of our shit.

Also, way to take my post out of context. Nowhere did I compare the United States to anything that happened in Egypt. I specifically put

The thing is, when the citizens gets shit on in the rest of the world, they do something about it.
before
Look at the political riots that have happened all over the world for the past few years, namely Egypt.
to set up proper examples of people causing disturbances when their government fails them.

People in the United States have rioted over much more stupid shit previously. Did you know that if you disagree with the mainstream way of thinking or simply disagree with something that is widely accepted that you are a domestic terrorist in the government's eyes?

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2012/10/Radicalization-FINAL090911.pdf

#19 ·
There's hardly any countries in the world which I would I would rather live in than the US. Living quality here compared to the most of the world is pretty damn good. People rioting across the world is for pretty good reasons.

People do riot in the US, but it's usually not the average American, and its too little to amount to anything. The average person doesn't really care. As long as they are living comfortably.

My point is, there is no way any sort of major rioting would ever start up here. And it isn't needed.

#21 ·
Let's see:
Mexico
Canada
England
Italy
Japan
Germany
France

Yes. When did I say it's the best country in the world?

Which I do think it is by the way. I love living here. People, places, etc

Do you know how many people would love to Iive in the US right now?

#23 ·
WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.