Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #31 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

They are NOT going to do Taker Vs. Trips again. They would not be that stupid.

If I had to guess, they will probably go with:

- Taker Vs. Brock is what they will probably do because it is something big they can do with Brock.
- Rock Vs. Cena II for the WWE Title. I would rather have Punk/Rock at Mania, but I think they will go for the big rematch.
- Punk Vs. HHH II to tie in with the Heyman thing and Punk's rebelling against the company again.
- Ziggler Vs. Ryback for the World Title = Because they want to push Ryback hard, but I don't see him quite breaking through the ceiling of the tippy top by that point.

WHY ROLLUPS MAKE GOOD FINISHES