Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #6709 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
Explain?

Who's considered the face of Attitude ERA and who's credited for the success of Monday night ratings wars? Isnt it Steve Austin?
Yeah you're right, so I guess The Rock, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Mick Foley, The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge and Christian, The Dudleys et al. had NOTHING to do with it.

Quote:
He probably could. He's massively over both the casuals and internet fans. If they dont fuck-up, he can be big.
At the moment he's just still in the nucleus stages of a 'monster' gimmick whose main claim to fame is having a stare-down with the WWE Champion. He hasn't had any mic time yet, hasn't had long enough matches and as far as I'm concerned, still has ALOT to learn. Absolutely no chance in hell.